Chaffe McCall Grows Rankings in 2022 Edition of Chambers USAPosted on Friday, June 10th, 2022 | Posted in Acknowledgements & Press Releases
Several attorneys and practice areas of Chaffe McCall are ranked highly in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Lawyers from our Louisiana and Houston offices are listed for their achievements, including “Band 1” and “Eminent Practitioner” rankings, denoting them as top and influential performers in their fields. Chambers bases its rankings on analysts’ research of law firms and lawyers in 200 jurisdictions worldwide.
Chambers has ranked Chaffe McCall in several key fields, with the firm’s Insurance practice area earning a first-time ranking in the directory. For the seventh consecutive year, Chambers has nationally recognized the firm’s Admiralty & Maritime practice.
- Louisiana – Insurance, Band 2
- Louisiana – Real Estate: Band 3
- Nationwide – Transportation: Shipping/Maritime:
Litigation (outside New York): Band 2
Chaffe McCall’s Insurance team also earned top recognition in Louisiana, with clients commending the Firm as “experts in their field” and describing the team as “terrific.” another client added.
Chaffe McCall’s Individual Chambers & Partners USA Rankings include:
- Wogan Bernard* – Louisiana: Banking & Finance, Up and Coming
- Howell Crosby – Louisiana: Banking & Finance, Band 3
- Leah Nunn Engelhardt – Louisiana: Insurance, Band 1
- Julie Livaudais – Louisiana: Labor & Employment, Eminent Practitioner
- Sarah Voorhies Myers**- Louisiana: Labor & Employment, Band 4
- Wogan Bernard* – Louisiana: Real Estate, Up and Coming, Band 2
- Howell Crosby – Louisiana: Real Estate, Band 2
- Harold K. Watson – Nationwide: Transportation: Shipping/Maritime: Litigation (outside New York), Band 2
- Walter F. Becker – Louisiana: Litigation, White-collar Crime & Government Investigations: Band 2
About Chambers USA
For more than 25 years, Chambers & Partners has published the leading directories of the legal profession, and its rankings are based on intensive, continuous research that identifies the world’s leading lawyers and law firms. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com
About Chaffe McCall
At Chaffe McCall, we work with our clients regionally, nationally, and internationally to address the challenges they face in numerous areas of the law. Our attorneys are devoted to understanding our clients’ businesses and are known for successfully providing practical legal guidance consistent with their interests and goals. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of legal services in a timely and cost-effective manner. Founded in 1826, Chaffe McCall LLP is Louisiana’s oldest full-service law firm, centrally located in downtown New Orleans with additional offices in Houston, Baton Rouge, and Lake Charles. The firm can be found online at www.chaffe.com.
*Up & Coming Attorneys are at the forefront of their generation and are driving the firm’s growth.
**Denotes newly selected attorney
Leah Nunn Engelhardt
Walter F. Becker, Jr.
G. Wogan Bernard
E. Howell Crosby
Julie D. Livaudais
Sarah Voorhies Myers
Harold K. Watson (Hal)