Wogan Bernard Presents at ABA Commercial Real Estate Financing SeriesPosted on Monday, May 5th, 2014 | Posted in Events & Presentations
The RPTE Section of the ABA presented its’ Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate eCLE session 3 series on March 25, 2015. The program included topics such as:
- The loan process from loan application to commitment to closing
- The loan documents that are needed and how to draft and negotiate them
- Key due diligence items needed – title, survey, entity documents, zoning, insurance, appraisal, environmental, UCC searches, and more
- The lawyer’s role in the due diligence process
- Differences between term loans, securitized lending and portfolio lendingChaffe McCall Partner, G. Wogan Bernard led the panel discussion titled “Commercial Real Estate Financing”Click here to learn more about this event, or to learn more about the series.
For more information on this topic, please contact: