Real Estate Partner speaks at ABA’s Building Blocks of Commercial Real Estate CLEPosted on Thursday, March 9th, 2017 | Posted in Events & Presentations
On March 8, 2017 Real Estate Partner, G. Wogan Bernard, was a speaker at the American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law – Building Blocks of Commercial Real Estate CLE program. He spoke on “Negotiating Commercial Loan Documents – How to Get What you Really Want.”
The panelists discussed legal issues, negotiation strategies and practice tips in loan document negotiation for the commercial real estate projects.
- Negotiating the Term Sheet
- Negotiation of due diligence items
- Key negotiating points in loan documents from the perspective of both lenders and borrowers
- The lawyer’s role in the negotiation process
- How to avoid pitfalls to ensure a smooth transaction
You may listen to the program on audio CD and MP3 by visiting the ABA website and ordering on the ABA web store. (search by program title or keyword).
For more information visit the ABA RPTE Section online here
G. Wogan Bernard