Webinar: Emerging Insurance Law Responses to the Global PandemicPosted on Monday, July 13th, 2020 | Posted in Events & Presentations
Emerging Insurance Law Responses to the Global Pandemic
The American College of Coverage Counsel, Boston College Law School & Chaffe McCall invites you to a summer webinar.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
4:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The webinar will take a look at the host of insurance law issues, some old and some new that arose as part of the pandemic. The American College of Coverage Counsel has joined forces with the Boston College Law School and Chaffe McCall to provide an insightful overview of the evolving dynamics of these claims and resultant coverage litigation. In this webinar, insurance law experts will examine major pandemic-related issues and evaluate the likelihood of success of the surge in COVID-related insurance claims.
- Your Evolution of Pandemic Insurance Disputes and Suits: Michael Aylward
- Juror Attitudes to Pandemic Disputes: Chris Martin
- Commercial Property Disputes: Hugh Lumpkin & Rick Hammond
- Liability Insurance Disputes: Jay Sever & Chris Mosley
- Directors and Officers Disputes: Seth Lamden & Mike Manire
|The program is free. Use the link below to register. Registrants will then review a Zoom link for the actual program. |
Click here to register