Sabrina C. Vickers
Sabrina C. Vickers is a partner in Chaffe McCall’s Business and Real Estate section with significant experience representing lenders, real estate developers, and business owners in a wide variety of real estate and commercial transactions, including:
- Acquisitions and dispositions of real estate
- Loan transactions
- Business formation
Sabrina has worked at length with national and regional lenders on complex commercial loans involving office buildings, shopping centers, multifamily developments, condominiums, restaurants, and hotels. She has successfully advised lenders on restructuring distressed loans.
Sabrina has provided informed legal counsel to clients regarding the formation and structuring of business entities and has represented commercial landlords and tenants in the preparation and negotiation of leases. She has also assisted real estate developers with zoning matters, re-subdivisions, and permitting.
Sabrina has significant experience:
- Advising clients in connection with acquisition, divestiture, financing, and leasing of commercial real estate in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi
- Advising clients in connection with national acquisition and divestiture of funeral homes, cemeteries, and crematories
- Advising clients in connection with real estate title matters
Sabrina is admitted to practice law in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas and has represented clients in numerous commercial transactions along the Gulf Coast.
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Panelist “Due Diligence Aspects of Multi-State Transactions,” International Association of Attorneys and Executives in Corporate Real Estate Annual Conference
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ® for Real Estate Law, 2013-present
- Named by New Orleans Magazine as a “Top Lawyer” in Real Estate Law and Commercial Transactions/UCC Law, 2012-2013
COMMUNITY AND INVOLVEMENT
- CREW Austin, Community Outreach Committee and Membership Committee,
- International Association of Attorneys and Executives in Commercial Real Estate, Past Chairman