Peter J. Rotolo
Before joining Chaffe McCall, Peter Rotolo clerked for two years for the Honorable Pike Hall, Jr., Associate Justice of the Louisiana Supreme Court and had a civil litigation practice in North and Central Louisiana with a defense law firm in Shreveport. Peter is a partner in the Civil Litigation section of Chaffe McCall practicing products-liability litigation involving drug and medical devices and consumer goods. Peter’s practice also includes mass tort, multidistrict, class action, and complex litigation. In addition, Peter has commercial litigation practice representing a bank.
RECENT PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS
- Peter has given continuing legal education presentations on topics involving complex litigation and trial preparation, including a presentation to the Defense Research Institute’s Products Liability Seminar Young Lawyer’s Session and the Defense Research Institute, Toxic Tort and Products Liability Seminar on continuing a law practice after a disaster.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2018 – 2020
- Selected as a “Local Litigation Star” for General Commercial and Product Liability by Benchmark Litigation, 2019
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating in Martindale-Hubbell
- Named as a Top Lawyer in Products Liability in New Orleans Magazine (2010, 2012 and 2013)