Nicole C. Katz
Nicole Katz is an associate in Chaffe McCall’s New Orleans office who works with clients in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, admiralty, business and real estate law. Prior to joining the firm, Nicole worked for an international management consulting firm based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Nicole graduated cum laude from Tulane University Law School, where she earned a Juris Doctor and a Civil Law Certificate. While attending law school, she also served as Managing Editor for the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law. Nicole graduated with distinction from the University of Wisconsin-Madison receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree with majors in Journalism and Spanish. She is also fluent in Spanish.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- “Jurisdictional Immunities of the State (Ger. v. It.: Greece Intervening),” 21 Tul. J. Int’l & Comp. L. 579 (2013).
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Received the Walter J. Suthon, Jr. Award for achieving the highest grade in Civil Law Security Devices
- Received the David L. Herman Award for achieving the highest grade in Legal Profession
- Received ‘CALI’ Awards for the top grade in courses including Louisiana Civil Procedure and Tax Policy
- Member of 2018 Class of Emerging Philanthropists of New Orleans