Jesse Frank is an attorney in Chaffe McCall’s New Orleans office. As an associate working in the litigation section, he enjoys collaborating with clients across a wide range of fields to overcome any challenges that arise.
Jesse has experience defending clients in disputes regarding:
- Commercial matters
- Personal injury
- Labor & Employment
- Admiralty/Maritime claims
- Contract/property disputes
Jesse has tried cases to verdict on the federal and state levels and through arbitration. He has served clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local individuals. Jesse has experience defending railroads in cases involving the Federal Employers’ Liability Act, Safety Appliance Act, Locomotive Inspection Act, grade crossing, pedestrian, preemption, and property issues. He is also an active member of the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel (“NARTC”).
Jesse earned his law degree cum laude from Tulane University Law School in 2018. During law school, he served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and graduated with a certificate in Maritime Law. He graduated from Brown University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2012. Prior to law school, Jesse taught middle school social studies through Teach for America.
Jesse is a member of the Louisiana State Bar.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” for Commercial Litigation, 2024
- Tulane University School of Law, Trial Advocacy Course Instructor
- Health and Education Alliance of Louisiana (“HEAL”), Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
- Uptown Triangle Neighborhood Association, Board Member