Keith C. Armstrong
Keith C. Armstrong was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1964 and subsequently moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He attended Louisiana State University and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Microbiology.
In 1991, Mr. Armstrong received a Juris Doctorate degree from Louisiana State University Law School and subsequently clerked for the Honorable William H. Brown, Chief Judge of the Nineteenth Judicial District Court. He joined Chaffe McCall, L.L.P. in 1994 and has worked primarily in the areas of civil litigation, including personal injury defense, life and casualty defense, products liability, professional liability defense and workers' compensation related matters. He is an active member of the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations.
Mr. Armstrong has lectured on topics including “Trial Tactics and Tips”, Paul M. Hebert Law Center of Louisiana State University, (2007) and “Confidentiality of Medical Records in Louisiana”, Lorman Education Services (1999) and is published on topics including “Professional Liability Insurance: Are You Covered?” The Law Journal of the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report (1997).
Mr. Armstrong is a Member of the International Association of Defense Counsel, the Defense Research Institute, the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, the Wex Malone Inns of Court, the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Baton Rouge Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in all Louisiana federal and state courts.
RECENT PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS
- Speaker, "Anatomy and Physiology101 for Attorneys," National Business Institute (August 2015)
- Speaker, "Applying the Rules of Evidence: What Every Attorney Needs to Know," National Business Institute (December 15, 2011)
- Speaker, "Medical Malpractice From A-Z: Ethical Traps to Avoid," National Business Institute (October 1, 2010)
- Speaker, “Friend or Foe: The Patient’s Compensation Fund,” Louisiana State Bar Association (November 14, 2008)
- Speaker, "Using Medical Experts to Win Your Medical Malpractice Case: Preparing your Expert for Depositions and Trial," National Business Institute (March 28, 2008)